Thursday, July 29, 2010

Harvest

Hello all.

I just wanted to pass on a thought. I’ve been reading a book by the name of “I want to bear fruit” (Chuck Quinley). It’s a bit off the beaten path but I like some of the challenges within.
This morning as I was reading I came across a statement that I thought was genius. Yes, it’s simple, yes most of us would say, “well sure”, and yet, we don’t live it.

“He (Jesus) walked each day with harvest eyes, connecting with people everywhere he went.” ‘Harvest eyes’, what a concept. Are your eyes, are mine looking through harvest lenses? When we encounter someone, is one of the many thoughts we have about that person relative to their eternal status?

Jesus Christ came to seek and save the lost….. are we engaging the same way?

Just a thought….

No comments: